[LUG]Re: surplus equipment needing a home

Hi Jules,

As you may know, I frequent the very active Pi Jam at Barnstaple library, and we're in the lookout for more projects to use the pi in/with.
There's some very useful other electronics kits that piques my interest, so I might contact you off-list with a wish list!
I pass through Totnes regularly with friends living there so it's already on my locus! That said, if anyone has need for anything, I'm amenable to transport within Devon on my usual travels!

Best regards,
Michael [veremitz].