[LUG]Re: Plymouth LUG?

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024, 16:36 Andy J Wills, <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh no! I could have made it this month, but I’m in Cambridge next month.

Can anyone based in Plymouth help here? Andrew has been trying to get some old BBC micro stuff to me for what feels like a year now, but we keep missing each other.

Is anyone gonna be able to make the March Plymouth meeting who lives in or near Plymouth? Andrew - if he was willing - could then pass to you, and I could pick up from you when I’m back?

All the best

Andy

I'll be there next month. I'm happy to take custody of the bits until you're back.

Grant :)