[LUG]Re: Plymouth LUG

I'm down, in fact I almost made an impromptu trip a few weeks back...

Would be good to catch up with the folks now I'm mobile again!

Cheers,
Michael.

On 18 January 2024 6:00:38 pm Andy J Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By my reckoning, 27th January is the 4th Saturday of the month, the traditional time for Plymouth LUG!

Is anyone gonna come? It sorta faded out towards the end of 2023. Shall we resurrect for 2024?

If anyone can give a definite ‘yes’, I’ll be there from 12. There being Moments Cafe, ofc.