[LUG]OT: Exeter talk on AI

With my Exeter Humanists hat on, we have a talk entitled (not at all
pretentiously) "The future of Humanity with AI".

I wanted to called it a "live recording of the 'Humans Need Apply' podcast",
because I'm in the "luke warm dead chicken" school of marketing but they might
not use it for their podcast.

You can get a feel for Chris and Anna on the first 3 episodes to decide if it
is your thing, or to dream up questions.

https://www.humansneedapply.co.uk/

February 7th 18:30 Exeter Library, Castle Street.

Do book a (free) ticket if coming as they are currently going better than
expected, and we may not be able to admit people who haven't registered if we
fill the venue.

You'll also get a chance to be bothered (probably by me) about future non-
computer related Exeter Humanist events.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-future-of-humanity-with-ai-tickets-798281500457

There is more discussion on some non-free social media platform somewhere....