[LUG]Re: Two Internet Connections

On 31/10/2023 09:57, Rich Brown wrote:
Hi

I hope you can help. I have a wifi card in my desktop computer but I have just managed to put an ethernet cable to the computer as well. Should I now disable the card please? Or can I leave it connected to wired and wireless?

Thanks for any help.

Leaving both on should be fine, it will connect to one of them at least. There should be a way to switch one or the other on / off from the task bar (I am using cinnamon here).

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/