[LUG]Re: And a third attempt to test list subscription!

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:39:45 +0100
Helen McCall <helen.wildnfree@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Helen,

>Thank you Michael of letting me know that my posts are getting through.

You use google;  They *never* echo your list posts back to you.  If
you've subbed to any other ml's over the years, you should know this.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"