[LUG]Re: Plymouth Meeting, Saturday May 27th

Alas, not going to make it this month - I’m largely at the Seachange festival in
Totnes this weekend.

(Andrew - if you were planning to come, I could potentially pop by briefly on my way
out to pick up the Beeb stuff. Or, failing that, maybe I could make a trip down to
you, say next week? We can discuss off-list if you like :-)