[LUG]Re: tide data pointless proc. - get highest-grf / lowest-grf

Hi again

Done it...

http://weldsmith.co.uk/nautical/230429_n22_hi_lo/n22_hi_lo_provnl.html
"N22 tides highest-high lowest-low PROVISIONAL"

Sorry it didn't turn into a joint project.
"awk" - it's so useful and got me there.

Regards,
Rich Smith