[LUG]Re: tide data pointless proc. - get highest-grf / lowest-grf

Hi there

Correction:

Goofed maths - expected number of "peak of high tide" and "minimum of
low tide".

(/
 (* 365 24) ;; 8760 ;; hrs in a year
 (+ 12 (/ 25e0 60)) ;; 12.416666666666666 ;; hrs per tide cycle
 ) ;; 705.503355704698

So expect 705 or 706 highest high's and lowest lows of the tidal
height in a year.