[LUG]Re: Weird Window Happening

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:42:41 +0100
Rich Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rich,

>Basically the font size in all windows is a normal size but in
>OnlyOffice it is huge. Not sure how to fix it.

Just seen a message from somebody else with a similar issue on another
ML.  A reboot cured the problem for them (logging out and back in wasn't
sufficient).

Of course, YMMV.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"