[LUG]Re: intro 1st message - my programming and computing interests

Dear Folk, 20230313
I am glad  the group is spread widely.
It makes me fee connected with the wider world.
Please tell me where? (Approximately)
I have no idea of the groups geographical spread, or the number of folk in the DGLug group, I am just very glad it exists as it has helped me a lot.

PS. I have quoted your signature hammer and tape to one of my friends.
It made him burst into laughter.

regards
Eion MacDonald (WA3 4BS, UK)