[LUG]Libreplanet and Lug mEET

Hi

As the March virtual lug meet takes place on the 18th March, this also coincides with day one of the FSF librePlanet conference, I just wondered if it was worth me putting the word out to see if anyone attending the conference would also like to join the Lug meet. The FSF can help with this.

Just a case of giving out the URL and giving times, e.g 12:30 UK time, while the meet starts at 12.

https://libreplanet.org/2023/

Could attract new members and help raise awareness of the LUG.

Just asking

Regards

Paul

--