[LUG]OT: Ad Blocking at router level

Hi All,

Very off topic but thought one of you may be knowledgable in the area. Basically I'd like to be able to block adverts on my router so they don't even get on my network. For example I get none on YouTube on my PC but I get inundated with them watching YouTube on my TV on the same network, and on my phone. The router is an Asus RT-AC68U running /I think/ a form of Linux.

Kind regards,

Julian

--
“The great tragedy of Science — the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly
fact.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley