[LUG]Re: DVD No longer working

Have any codecs changed, as it seems now to recognise the media type correctly but be unable to play it.

Julian

On 13/02/2023 12:54, Richard Brown wrote:

Just tried to open with vlc and got the following errors:

Playback failure:
DVDRead could not open the disc "/dev/sr0".
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/sr0'. Check the log for details.
Playback failure:
DVDRead could not open the disc "/run/media/rich/CAPTAIN_AMERICA".
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///run/media/rich/CAPTAIN_AMERICA'. Check the log for details.

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth Worker
07546 804439