[LUG]Re: weird keyboard repeats.

On 02/02/2023 11:20, Tom via list wrote:
I've got a laptop with mouse pad built in but supposedly disabled and I use a mouse. Every now and the keyboard typing will pause and then I'll bet near instantaneous repeat of one character ( maybe 20 or so repeats - only seems to happen when I'm in a hurry) most of the time its obvious what has been edited but sometimes its the delete key and something important gets deleted and I don't notice and I'm far too old to proof read properly.

Anyone had anything similar?

Tom te tom te tom
SS

Dear sir,
You may be pressing the key for too long a time period.

such as

 I type thhhhhhhhhhhh  is

--
Regards