[LUG] Brave browser

Thought I would look at the Brave browser out of interest. Seems OK. Took me a while to find out how to stop it closing when I closed the last tab. What a stupid default, and all browsers seem to do that. I don't like the tab bar at the top, but that is the way it seems to work in many browsers. At least in Waterfox I can get that to work. I also cannot get about:config to work.

Early days, so I am asking if there are any Brave users on the list, who may have some advice, even if that is 'get rid'. It is supposed to be very secure. I wonder ....

Thanks,
Neil