Re: [LUG] BB problems

On 29/10/2022 14:55, David Bell wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2022 12:35:13 +0100
Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a 4G EE wireless connection to the world.
No problem with 4G O2 (GiffGaff) up the road here Tom.
Have you tried browsing on your 'phone?

David

Dont get a signal on my phone round here much so am PAYG and don't bother with data as it works through the router. It's all good now - I'm guessing it was DNS and after several reboots things are back to their normal level of disservice that EE now offers under the governance of BT. Interestingly lots of complaints on the interwebs about Sky BB not functioning in Holsworthy and area though non necessarily connected.

Tom te tom te tom