[LUG] Messages Undelivered

Hello All,

Several times today, I've sent messages to the list, that have been
returned undelivered.

Is it just me, or some transient error at the list's mail server?

If required, I can (try to) send the bounce message.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"