Re: [LUG] thunderbird/gmail problems

On 21/10/2022 21:22, Tom via list wrote:
On 21/10/2022 14:13, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 20/10/2022 09:34, Tom via list wrote:
I cant get my upgraded thunderbird (104) to connect to gmail calendars any more. Tried deleting cookies and lots of other things but no luck so far.

Any ideas

Tom te tom te tom

Are you using "Provider for Google Calendar" addon? I have seen issues with Google calendars and rate-limiting access in Thunderbird, and support for plugins has been difficult in such circumstances.

I've only just upgraded to 103, and there have definitely been a lot of issues in the >100 series ..

Good luck!

It doesn't seem to be an add on anymore - its part of Tbird now. ]

Tom te tom te tom

Whilst this is only partly me being cynical .. that's most likely why it no longer works ..