Re: [LUG] October stem group meeting

On 04/10/2022 17:06, Paul Sutton via list wrote:
The next STEM group meeting at Paignton Library is on:-

Paignton Library STEM Group – October 8th 2022

We should have a few things going on,  if anyone on the list is interested.

Harding (one of our regulars) is looking at doing a talk / discussion on

    Historical units, and dimensions in equations.
    For engineering equations I offer two examples:-
        The bending of beams
        Aerodynamic lift from a wing.
We will also have Prospects from Brixham joining us. Prospects have interest in “data, data analytics, data science, perhaps making things with sensors and Raspberry Pis”

This event also falls during World Space Week

We will still be using the IT suite computers for coding etc.

Hope this helps

Paul

Alas, can't make it down this month but I'll see if I can't weave it back into my roster soon ...