Re: [LUG] Web cam and microphone

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 08:59:40AM +0100, Richard Brown wrote:
>    Hi All
>
>    Thanks for all the replies.
>
>    Sorry I did not provide enough information again! I am using Zoom for an
>    online course and so need a mike and webcam for myself only and one that
>    will work with zoom. I don't skype or will use it for anything else.

Most webcams seem to have built in microphones, all you therefore
need is a speaker. I generally use a headset (but please check
earlier post re chipmunks)

Amazon has a number of webcams that state they are linux
compatible starting at about £20.

YMMV

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately