Re: [LUG] Mosquitoes in my laptop!

Hi Tom,

The only moving part in a laptop with an SSD is the main CPU/Exhaust fan, so it's probably that.

They can get dirty which can cause some noise as dust builds up on them. A physical clean will sort that out. Or the bearing can wear, which could make a whine. Im which case a replacement is needed. Not normally very expensive.

If you're unfamiliar with your laptop's innards, then search for some youtube videos for that model and judge whether you're confident. (If the fan's visible with the back cover off, probably quite an easy fix)