[LUG] August STEM Group Meeting

Hi All

The next Paignton Library STEM group meeting is on Saturday 13th August from 11an till 15:00

In an effort to try and have a theme and be able to reach out to people, we will be watching the August Space Telescope Science Institute lecture recording on the James Webb Space Telescope. Then have a discussion around this topic.

Video will start about 11:30.

We will still have the usual activities, so coding etc.

All welcome

Regards

Paul

--