Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting, Saturday 23rd July

Will be there. I would like to work out how I can set up DDNS: everyone I have spoken to seems to indicate that the best way to do this is set up a free account with Cloudflare and then have DNS resolution from Cloudflare to my non existant website (on Hover) , and my email provider (mailbox.org).

(And mailbox.org is not accepting email from my machine, AGGGHHHH)

I am sure it is all simple but guidance gleefully accepted

--
Henry
PersMob 077 2307 0967