[LUG] Libreoffice BASE training/commission

I am wondering if anyone local enough to me (Liskeard, Cornwall) with a good knowledge of LibreOffice Base might be able to provide a combination of training/ help set up a database for our Burial business? I have up to this point been using a spreadsheet (also LO) and after previous discussions and doing some reading I now feel it would be a good move to set it all up on a dedicated database.
This is something that I can pay for.
Once this is done my Brother in law has said he could help me combine the DB with a QGis mapping system.

Ideally for me this would be mostly at my home but I am happy to travel a little way, though obviously online is a possible for some of it too.

I have had a little play with BASE, set up a basic schema, linked tables.
I am however much happier being led through the next steps rather than wading and fumbling through the documentation...!

Please contact me if you can help or pass on my request to anyone you know who might be able to help.

Regards to all

Anthony