Re: [LUG] archive.org

On 30/04/2022 11:13, Mark Thurston wrote:
Much blocking happens at DNS level.
Try chaging your DNS server (e.g. to Cloudflare), instead of using your ISP's
resolver:
https://1.1.1.1/dns/

If this doesn't work, you could try a VPN. Proton offer free (but limited accounts).

EE 'offer' 12yr and 18yr protection which, after an hour on the phone to them, I can set/unset on the myEE website. archive.org seems to be regarded as 18+ so I turned the protection off downloaded the book* and then set the 18 protection back on. For some reason I couldnt add my 4g router to myEE so ended up talking to them to get it added so I could control it. The man was quite helpful when I finally got through.

*Programs for an electronic digital computer - I can now program an EDSAC and having found https://www.plantation-productions.com/Webster/RollYourOwn/index.html I can program it in C!

Tom te tom te tom