Re: [LUG] archive.org

Much blocking happens at DNS level.
Try chaging your DNS server (e.g. to Cloudflare), instead of using your ISP's
resolver:
https://1.1.1.1/dns/

If this doesn't work, you could try a VPN. Proton offer free (but limited accounts).

--
M: +44 (0) 7912849441
E: Mark@xxxxxxxxxx

 ---- On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:04:55 +0100 Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----