Re: [LUG] Web Servers

On 30/03/2022 10:22, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi

Is there anybody who knows about web server configurations and wordpress please? If so, could I chat off-list with them? Many thanks.
--

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth Worker
07546 804439

Probably - what do you want to know?!

Most PHP webapps use some form of intermediary 'interface' to the web server itself to run the scripts, so it's probably this where you're potentially getting stuck. I've been running a few Docker containers against an apache reverse-proxy (how you run multiple 'servers' at once) quite successfully on a Virtual Machine hosted by a friend of mine.

Regards,
Michael / veremitz[IRC]