Re: [LUG] Re Malware being distributed using list emails

On 17/03/2022 18:06, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:41:46 +0000
Eion MacDonald <maceion@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Eion,

*The PRC places very great importance* on 'control' of information from
outside to inside PRC.

Thanks for the insights, Eion.  I knew much of this (in vague terms, at
any rate) but to have it clearly explained helps me a great deal.

Most people don't appreciate just how lucky we are in the UK with the
freedoms we take for granted.

to Brad Rogers,

May I send an email off list (with short text as seen by an PRC citizen to you)?
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald