Re: [LUG] 20220314 Help please, if possible. Any useable Screen to voice capability in Linux. 2nd question voice to type?

There was a distro named The Sonar Project aimed as the visually impaired user although I don't think it maintained, there may be some forks of it somewhere?

https://archiveos.org/sonar/

The initial developer Jonathan Naidau was blind at 14 from a car axcident, having listened to some of his podcasts he has done some amazing things