Re: [LUG] Anyone got a Microbit to sell?

On 23/01/2022 09:46, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi folks,

A friend of mine wants to get a microbit (preferably version 2) for each of his two
kids ... but supply chain issues means he is finding this basically impossible.
Anyone got a couple spare that you could lend, or sell, to him?

All the best

Andy

I know this isn't a perfect solution, but are any code clubs or similar clubs running they could attend.? They may have some that can be used during the session,

Paignton Code Club does (As I run that), they are version 1, but still work fine.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/