Re: [LUG] Anyone got a Microbit to sell?

On 23/01/2022 09:46, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi folks,

A friend of mine wants to get a microbit (preferably version 2) for each of his two
kids ... but supply chain issues means he is finding this basically impossible.
Anyone got a couple spare that you could lend, or sell, to him?

All the best

Andy

All the 'Devon' libraries had them for loan, although Plymouth may be running their own? ie. the Libraries Unlimited ones...

I do have one of the originals (borrowed) which I slated for toying with for the Jams, but as its technically not mine (ahem) I am reluctant to 'let go of it'. I might see if I can 'find' any though. I'd imagine the old ones are probably more 'available' than the new because of the silicon shortage, etc...

Cheers,
Michael.