Re: [LUG] Thunderbird

On 09/01/2022 19:18, Mark Thurston wrote:
On Sun, Jan 09, 2022 at 07:13:33PM +0000, Barnaby wrote:
My current version of thunderbird, on this desktop computer,  is 78.13. For
the first time since the upgrade I have tried to forward an email. I have
never had any problems before. Now, in front of the message that I am
forwarding is a whole stack of information that I don't need. At the very
bottom is the original message that I am trying to forward. Here is a sample
of some of this rubbish.

Is this any use?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1160491

Mark

This is the usual information shown if you have selected that you
View "all"  Headers in a received email as opposed to view "normal" headers

Try View on a received email to see if you have ticked or selected
View  > Headers > 'all''

This is method to follow email trail from originator to recipient

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald