[LUG] DCGLUG is now registered as a Libera Chat project!

Dear all,

As you may remember from August, I sent a 'project registration' request
to the Libera Chat IRC network, which we use for DCGLUG's chat channel.
Yesterday, after some steps to verify that I was doing this on behalf of
DCGLUG (thanks to Paul Sutton and Neil Stone for helping here), I
received a friendly notice from the Libera Chat staff member stating
that our request had been granted!

To those who are operators for the DCGLUG channel, please remember that
when using that extra power we will be representing DCGLUG, so it's
important that we are careful and sensitive. As per Libera Chat's
polices and guidelines, we should also not activate the operator or
'voice' flags unless we need to use them.

https://libera.chat/guides/catalyst
https://libera.chat/guides/helpers

Happy internet-relay-chatting! I think it's our monthly online meeting
this weekend, so hope to see you there also.

Best wishes,

Sebastian