Re: [LUG] SPARCQL

On 13/09/2021 22:34, Sebastian wrote:
Dear Martin,

Hands up anyone that knows how to drive SPARQL via a HTTP URI.

I need to be able to pull a list of organisations from
https://edmo.seadatanet.org/ but they don't make it easy.
If you just want a list of organisations, you can go to:

https://edmo.seadatanet.org/v_edmo/browse_step.asp?step=0021

Then click the button which says 'export' just underneath the map. You
can save the CSV file somewhere and open it with LibreOffice Calc,
Microsoft Excel or equivalent.

If you're asking specifically for how to do it with SPARQL, then that is
quite a bit more involved. However, by all means post your question here
if the CSV method doesn't cut it and I'll try to help you with it :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian

Thanks. Yes, I'd got that. This data is constantly updated. I need to be able to set up a cron job to automate it.

ie. http->json-mysql