Re: [LUG] Appy stuff

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021, Sebastian wrote:

I thought that these might be interesting avenues of research for some
of those reading this! I myself am curious to know which, if any, of
these frameworks your friend's application is being developed with.

Don't know, don't care. I'm not interested in it whatsoever. Just seeing if anyone there is a current app. developer who wants to cast their eyes over this for a friend in Corrmwallshire.

Off list repys if possible as I don't check this much often now.

Thanks,

Gordon