Re: [LUG] OT LLoyds TSB on Firefox

Currently use starling

On 30 August 2021 13:12:15 BST, Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been using my laptop/FF for a couple of years to do online
purchasing and banking using several accounts. Lately they've started to
fail - usually something closely related to the 'we're gonna phone you
on one of these numbers to send a confirmation or temporary login code.
A phone call to Lloyds got the 'delete history etc stuff' but still
didn't work. I logged on to another identical (OS) machine and set up
the accounts there and it all worked as expected.

Anyone had similar and found a solution?

Tom te tom te tom