Re: [LUG] systemd and NFS shares

Dear Julian,

> If I mount the share in the CLI as root or as my normal user using the
> -t option it mounts - allegedly at least it says it has - but a click
> on the mount point shows nothing.

What's the output of lsblk after you click the desktop icon or use the
command line tool?

I find udiskctl to be very useful for mounting drives temporarily,
without needing to be root - it creates the mount points and labels
automatically. I've not used it with NFS, but if you have it installed,
maybe it can mount your network device :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian