[LUG] Off topic: UVC webcam control software for Windows?

Hi all,

My Google-Fu is having a really bad day today.

I have a Logitech C920 webcam. On Mac I would use the Logitech software to control the camera (Zoom, brightness, pan, tilt, etc). Under Linux I am using Camset (github.com/azeam/camset) to do the same. As far as I can tell my camera is treated as a generic UVC webcam.

A friend of mine has a cheap Aukey 1080p webcam that also appears to be a generic UVC webcam. He uses Windows. Can I find something for Windows that is like Camset or the Logitech software, that will work with any generic UVC webcam? I've got to page 8 on Google, search term "Windows UVC webcam control" and I still haven't found anything - plenty of bits of software that do what I'm looking for, but each for a specific webcam. Unfortunately Aukey don't seem to have any such software themselves (unless I'm being a complete numpty, which is entirely possible).

Any suggestions?

Grant. :|