[LUG] Problem with Debian

For the last two days I have been unable to log in to websites. The
first time I noticed was in latex when I was trying to insert a tex
file (Book1.tex) into a current document and had the error

/bin/bash: line 1: Book1.tex: command not found

Read  write on Book1.tex is as follows

Then had to log into Amazon, can't.

Then noticed I tried to send an office email through Microsoft and could not
(no SMTP access) but obviously I can on my personal email.

Then noticed I could not log in to Amazon.

The only thing unusual is I had a power cut on Friday which required
restarting and ever since then I have been having problems

Any ideas would be gratefully received

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately