[LUG] Keychain Password Oops

Hi

On our main desktop computer we have all family users. However, the other members of the family only occasionally log in and in a recent log in one of the users had forgotten their password. I reset it as an admin and they logged in, but only to find the keychain password is different. When they can't input the correct password the computer locks up. We have tried to use the new password but this is rejected.

Any help greatly received!

--

Kind regards

Richard Brown