[LUG] Remote working linux/php/frontend roles

Hi All,

We're looking for 3 developers to join one of our retail brands for
some interesting upcoming projects. Remote working, decent benefits
package, open source technology & the unique challenges of the DNS
industry - what's not to love?

Even better is that it would be working for one of my teams, so you
get to work with me a bit - which is definitely a win.

* https://careers.centralnicgroup.com/jobs/1290902-frontend-developer-ibs
* https://careers.centralnicgroup.com/jobs/1290889-full-stack-developer-ibs
* https://careers.centralnicgroup.com/jobs/1290870-software-engineer-backend-ibs

I'm based in Cornwall, near Truro. It would be great to have some
people on board who understand jokes about the A30, emmets and why
it's so important to get the order of jam and cream right on your
cream tea :)

Cheers,

Aaron

--