Re: [LUG] Looking for recommendations for PC case

Hey.

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021, at 12:02 PM, Tom via list wrote:
> Looking for a plain ATX case with 500W PSU. Any recommanded suppliers?
>
> Tom te tom te tom
>

> --

AFAIK generally PC cases don't come with a PSU. I have a Corsair 200R case, but it's
rather bulky, and only just fits under my desk...

Obviously, the PSU should have enough wattage.. and a bit extra, just as a rule of
thumb in my experience. In terms of the type of PSU, would recommend Corsair PSUs -
Bronze.

My PSU is a 750W Corsair Bronze - you can pick up the Corsair ones at PC World for
example, just be wary of PSUs on eBay, etc.

--
Kind regards,