Re: [LUG] SystemD causing problems again

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, at 1:41 PM, Simon Waters wrote:
> On Friday, 11 June 2021 09:57:47 BST Simon Avery wrote:
> >
> > Not particularly useful to single out SystemD for hate, imo.
>
> Also since this particular package is handling permissions, bugs are almost
> always security relevant. The secret is to spend more time auditing these
> components.
>
> In other news Debian might start using Polkit soon ;)

Oh yeah, bugs always do exist. Human nature, unfortunately - bugs are inevitable.
C'est la vie, I'm afraid.

Ugh, Polkit. I'm running Gentoo right now, and having to compile Spidermonkey for
blimming Polkit is just a pain.. its not so much the process, but the dependency!

--
Kind regards,