Re: [LUG] Memory

On 07/03/2021 10:13, Rich Brown wrote:
Hi All

I have a ASRock B250M-HDV motherboard with one stick of 8gb Ram. I want to upgrade the ram to 16gb but I have noticed that I can buy a single stick of 16gb Ram quite cheaply. Several questions:

1. Can I combine 16gb and 8gb please?

2. How do I know what ram is the 8gb please?

3. Is there a maximum amount of ram I can upgrade to please?

Whilst writing I have a Lenovo laptop G575 for sale if anybody wants it? Thanks

Rich

Hi Richard

A simple duckduckgo search reveals the manual for this motherboard

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1274660/Asrock-B250m-Hdv.html

Maybe a good place to start,

Paul