Re: [LUG] Cant print from FF pdf viewer

On Tuesday, 12 January 2021 13:24:38 GMT Tom via list wrote:

> For some strange reason if we try and print a pdf document displayed in
> FF pdf viewer an empty file is sent to the printer. If I download the
> document into Atril (say) and print from that it works happily.
>
> Anyone seen this or got a clue what might be up?

No because you haven't really given much information.

OS, browser version (is it 83/84) as PDF changes were made), which printer,
any settings for the printer.

What have you tried? Other than a different PDF viewer. Does it print regular
web pages from Firefox correctly?

Have you tried these?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-printing-problems-firefox

My guess would be stale printer settings, or printing to the wrong printer
:)⎄l