Re: [LUG] Air compressor

On 30/12/2020 18:12, Tom via list wrote:
I believe some time ago I asked if anyone knew where I could get some reasonably prices compressed air cans for blasting colling fans etc. Turned out you cant (well not what I'd call a reasonable price) but this article points to something for £52 (or about 10 small air cans) so I thought I'd share the article!

Tom te tom te tom

Did you mean to link something there, Tom?!

Also, a friend of mine recommended an electric air-blaster device, to replace the constant stream of air-canisters which one may 'get through' in the "normal" run of an electronics tinkerer! I can't say what it was, either, but it was, of the order of £70 I believe ...

Alas, I don't have access, even, to a free, plentiful source of compressed air that I used to use for a variety of cleaning tasks .. attached to some CNC machinery as its primary consumer! :D

veremitz/Michael.