Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 22/12/2020 20:03, Sebastian wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> While it is Boxing day on Saturday, there was still interest expressed in
>> holding the meeting anyway, so this is a quick reminder
>>
>> DCGLUG virtual meeting (jitsi)
>> Day / Date: Saturday 26/12/2020
>> Time: From 12:00
>> Location: Online – Meeting jit.si : https://meet.jit.si/DCGLUG
>>
>> See you Saturday.
>
> Likewise, I'm looking forward to a good chat on Saturday! :)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Sebastian
>
> - Freenode: 'seabass'
> - Matrix: '@seabass:chat.weho.st'

I will attend on 26th.
If computer and I are working ok.
(Normally non-working is my fault, not the machine. PS my wife has just
taken part in a 260 person choir of Christmas carols with her WI group.
Real problems for some of the older members doing their first attempts
at Zoom. But worked on on my openSUSE LEAP 15.2  linux.)

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald