[LUG] Totally blind need help finding accessible Linux phone/tablet thanks very much.

Hi everyone hope you’re doing well and staying safe.  I’m totally blind, i’m
interested in trying to acquire a accessible Linux phone/tablet that can run a
screen reader such as orca. I don’t think a model like this exists out of the box,
if anybody has any recommendations for a phone or   tablet that may be able to do
this that would be much appreciated.  I know that  pine phone mention accessibility
however they don’t go into specifics about how the phones are accessible. I couldn’t
find any accessibility  information for pure os or  Ubuntu  touch. If somebody could
help me look into this or has any information that would be most welcome, thanks for
your help everyone kind regards Trey.