[LUG] Oak Academy and open source

Every virus has a silver lining! I dont know if you've hear of Oak National Academy but it was set up this year to provide online teaching and materials to help cope with the virus. They're still building the courses but I was pleased to see they were using Inkscape for vector graphics: https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/get-into-shapes-6rtked?activity=video&step=1

Should be worth keeping an eye on

Tom te tom te tom